Candlewick Quilt Blocks 02 - CD
These candlewick quilt designs have once again captured the beauty of Australian flora. The set includes designs for creating 20 blocks measuring 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm (12" x 12").
The quilt can be embroidered using only a 100mm X 100mm hoop, but instructions are included for the quilt blocks in the 200mm X 200mm hoop. Quilt assembly instructions are not included.
Of course you are not just limited to stitching quilts as these pretty candlewicking designs also lend themselves to cushions, home decor, wall-hangings, clothing embellishment – the possibilities are endless!
- 20 single centre designs suitable for 100 mm x 100 mm sewing fields – rotate and stitch individually 4 times to complete each centre design
- 20 centre designs (single designs which have been combined and rotated) suitable for 200 mm x 200 mm sewing fields – ready to stitch in one hooping
- 20 corner designs suitable for 100 mm x 100 mm sewing fields – rotate and stitch to fit each corner of the 20 quilt blocks
- PDF information file (please read this prior to stitching the designs)
- PDF design layout files to assist with layout and placement of 200 mm x 200 mm and 100 mm x 100 mm combined design files
- SFL (Starfish Revolution native file format) files for owners of Starfish Revolution who wish change layouts to suit themselves
Formats included on CD: CSD, DST, EXP, EMD, JEF, PCS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX